2017年2月18日土曜日

I AM WITH YOU

  I AM WITH YOU.  These four words are like a safety net, protecting you from falling into despair.  Because you are human, you will always have ups and downs in your life experience.  But the promise of "SOMEONE'S PRESENCE" limits how far you can go.  Sometimes, you may feel as if you are in a free fall, when people or things you had counted on let you down.  Yet as soon as you remember that "SOMEONE IS WITH YOU", your perspective changes radically.  Instead of bemoaning your circumstances, you can look to that "SOMEONE" for help.  You recall that not only "that someone" is with you, "that someone" will always hold  you by your hand, and guide you with counsel, and afterward you will surely feel better.  This is exactly the perspective you need: the reassurance of someone's presence, and the assurance that your situation will never worsen but instead be better so cheer up...... find that "SOMEONE".

In my child rearing, I always make my children feel that I am always with them no matter what.  I do scold them when they make mistakes but at the end I make them feel that I did it because I care and I am happy that they tell me everything, be it good or bad.  I WILL ALWAYS STAND RIGHT BESIDE THEM WITH TENDER LOVING CARE.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿